The book named Understanding Lenny that written by Natalie Abkarian Cimini was published by Barnes & Noble Press publishing house on 01/03/2022. Understanding Lenny has 30 pages.
You can read the summary of book epub Understanding Lenny, download. Understanding Lenny book as pdf or view book Understanding Lenny online.
• Do your children wonder why some kids wear headphones in class?
• Do they ask questions about what it’s like to have autism?
• Are you a teacher looking for ways to educate other children about a student in your class with autism?
• Understanding Lenny is a rhyming book to help children learn about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and to help young readers understand some of Lenny’s challenges, and to reinforce the importance of kindness and inclusivity
• Understanding Lenny is the perfect book for every child’s personal library collection and can be a resource in the elementary classrooms as well
• Suitable for ages 4-8
• 8.5″ x 11″ glossy cover with bright colored pages